Visit Belmore Tools online shop

Automatic and hand tools, sanders, stilts etc. What's hot and what's not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Unhappy Butterfly / Anglehead

Real-Debrid

Hi Guys . Wondering if anyone can help me .. I have a3.5 in Butterfly / Anglehead and recently its starting scraping out a groove on the inside of the Papertape when im Doin my Finish coat .
    I Think its a SpeedTape Pro Anglehead but im not 100% sure . Iv noticed that the 2 corner clips are in very bad condition ( The wee Diamond shaped clips that hold the 2 wings in place ).

Also its needin the blades calibrated but i cant seem to get purchse on the screwheads to adjust them .

Im thinkin of havin it repaired but im not sure where to send it . does anyone know anywhere that can do the repair or am i better buying a new Anglehead . A few people have tolds me that these Angleheads are S@%*e

Thanks Again Guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

The tech guys at Belmore should see you alright. Look up Belmoreboy and ping him a message.

I had a 3.5 inch angle head needing a repair not long ago and they sorted my problem. Better sending to them if it needs a recalibrate though, if it doesn't lie steady on a flat surface without a wobble it will no doubt need new blades and someone who knows what theyre doing to set it up for you.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thx Amestaper .. Iv Pm'd Him and Hopefully He be Able to help .. Thx Again : D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Hi Shiva, Belmoreboy should be able to sort you out but if its a SpeedtapePro then why not send it in to them?? Their number is 01159849152
    Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Im not Actually Sure if its a Speedtape pro or not . It looks like it might be but then it looks like a few others too . Goldblatt Maybe .. ?? Im Unsure to be honest .Turns out i Jhave to use it on monday to finish a house so ill phone today and send iot away on tuesday morning : ) .

Thx EK Taper .. Oh where you from in EK ? Im in Ek aswell @ Calderwood ; )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Im in Stewartfield mate, not far from ye! Im on the Persimmon site on the old Hunter High in calderwood this weather. Are you doing site work too??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Aye im a Subbie ; ) . Im Doon at Uddingston the noo . " The Grammer " at Uddingston Train Station ( Barratt ) . Been there since December .. Ticking along Nice ... But i think theres only 2 closes left on the build and the next ones no been released yet ..I Reckon Barratts Tax Year ends in June so their rushing oot this close for the Bonus ; ) . . You been kept goin ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Yep, the tax year is the end of June for the housebuilders, we got another 6 or so houses left to do here till the sites finished. Plenty of my own stuff on the go too. Is McDermid your contractor? They seem to get a lot of Barratts sites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I dont work for McDermid but my Brother in law works for Mcdermid . Hes on That Barrat Site at Hunter . Infact hes out there the morra finishing lol ( Poor Guy ) . I work for a Few Companies .. Just depends whos got work . The noo im Workin for Spike , But i also do work for John Graham /D . McDonald and also McArthur . Just take what i can get when i can get it .. Same as Everyone . Iv had some time aff but so far iv been Busy since November . so Canny Grumble . Fingers Crossed it Keeps up ; )
    . Who are you workin for just now ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Im with D.Mcdonald mate, been with him on and off for a few years . Seems to be busy enough just now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

worked for mcdermid on barrat before prices are pish!! was ok to start had a run but then waiting on fone ringing when house ready on 2 sites for them.. couldnt get by on 2.5 - 3 day week.

Thread Information