Results 1 to 6 of 6

Our marketplace. Forum members can buy, swap, or sell.

  1. #1
    Getting the hang of this
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default dm solutions closing shop, offers welcome

    drywallschool.com

    after spending the past 6 months back home in Canada building a house for my folks I have decided to sell up and move back. DM solutions is for sale if any are interested. Please contact me if you are interested. cheers for the business over the years.

    Dan

  2. #2
    Season Ticket Holder scottishlad2k10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    548
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    details?

  3. #3
    Getting the hang of this
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Hi Scottish lad, send me your email address and I will forward you the details, you can reach me at {email address removed}. Briefly it includes the web platform, remaining tools, contacts from 7 years in the business, phone number redirect/transfer, mailing list (which will be exclusive).

  4. #4
    Season Ticket Holder scottishlad2k10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    548
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMS View Post
    Hi Scottish lad, send me your email address and I will forward you the details, you can reach me at {email address removed}. Briefly it includes the web platform, remaining tools, contacts from 7 years in the business, phone number redirect/transfer, mailing list (which will be exclusive).

    first thing before i invest/ buy a buisness there is a few questions i ask before i even bother thinking about it the critical questions and i want 100% accurate answers i have alot of money sitting around in savings....... so i could blow it else where and i will delve deep to find out more and make sure your answers match up with the people i use to do the digging.

    firstly........ its a bit of a strange "im moving back to build a house" this sounds like its going tits up for you? and your doing a runner?

    i know how companies work i work alongside large companies. usually between the first 3 months and 8 years they get into trouble and go broke.

    id like to know exactly what company loans have been taken on since you started? fundings investers etc? is the company 100% yours?

    another beauty with companys is "unpaid invoices"

    what situation is the company in? money owed to anyone? companies people etc? vehicles and buildings on loan or rent or finance?

    if i remember rightly you said "contacts" is this the type you wear instead of glasses? or the type who have products etc?

    Thanks

  5. #5
    Getting the hang of this
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottishlad2k10 View Post
    first thing before i invest/ buy a buisness there is a few questions i ask before i even bother thinking about it the critical questions and i want 100% accurate answers i have alot of money sitting around in savings....... so i could blow it else where and i will delve deep to find out more and make sure your answers match up with the people i use to do the digging.

    firstly........ its a bit of a strange "im moving back to build a house" this sounds like its going tits up for you? and your doing a runner?

    i know how companies work i work alongside large companies. usually between the first 3 months and 8 years they get into trouble and go broke.

    id like to know exactly what company loans have been taken on since you started? fundings investers etc? is the company 100% yours?

    another beauty with companys is "unpaid invoices"

    what situation is the company in? money owed to anyone? companies people etc? vehicles and buildings on loan or rent or finance?

    if i remember rightly you said "contacts" is this the type you wear instead of glasses? or the type who have products etc?

    Thanks
    I am happy to adress everything you have raised, but not on the open forum. please forward me your email address. {email address removed} is mine
    cheers

  6. #6
    Season ticket holder amestaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,644
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    282
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMS View Post
    I am happy to adress everything you have raised, but not on the open forum.
    I would be happy to see it wasn't addressed on this forum too. Please conduct the sale elsewhere.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. dm solutions closing shop, offers welcome
    By DMS in forum Taping tools and materials
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-02-2013, 09:04 PM
  2. Tax Arrears Solutions
    By gotax in forum Business, marketing, and advertising
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-01-2011, 06:16 PM
  3. D M Solutions Sale
    By DMS in forum Taping tools and materials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 10:55 AM
  4. launching D M Solutions (UK) ltd
    By DMS in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-02-2010, 06:46 PM
  5. D M Solutions Website
    By DMS in forum Taping tools and materials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 01:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •