Need a tradesman? Want an apprentice? Post your ad here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Taping and jointing job @Wednesbury. Gang needed

Hi Guys and gals.

Just tendering for a job at Wednesbury, I run a General building/Drylining/passive fire protection firm. Job is being fast tracked and will be due to start in the next week or so. I have worked for the site management team before and have a good relationship with them.

The work is in a large open plan retail unit and is split into 2 phases which will run back to back. First phase (2 weeks max including construction/decoration) is constructing a new dividing wall approx 73m long and 10.5m high including a deflection detail at the head of the wall. Both sides will obviously need taping filling.

Second phase (6 weeks) which should start straight after the first is complete is another wall to the sublet to segregate from the back of house to trading floor approx 40m long by 11m high with the same deflection detail at the top, also going to be constructing some low level (roughly 3m) staff areas (kitchen/toilets/cleaners stores ETC).

First phase will be night shifts (access from 9pm) second phase (8am-6pm although the project management team usually stay on until at least 8-9pm if you want to smash some hours out).

Obviously lots of details and logistics involved in getting this amount of work completed in these timescales, can discuss privately if you are interested.

You will need current CSCS cards and IPAF licences for anyone driving the scissors (provided by site) anyone riding the machines but not driving just need CSCS cards.

I am working on the drawings now so will exact measures soon, just thought I would get this posted ASAP to see who is available. Feel free to contact me here or give me a call - Adam 07799 768927.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OptimusInstall For This Useful Post:

amestaper (12-02-2015)

Thread Information