Thread: Taping course

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Taping course

Hello i am looking at doing taping and jointing course, to gain extra work for my business.
    I undertake decorating and some tiling domestically (currently doing bricklaying in evenings as well as i thought the drylining would work well with this)
    And was thinking i might gain work offering taping and decorating on extensions , garage conversions and loft conversions.
    Was wondering if thickness of boards would rule out refurbishment work (instead of skimming etc) due to the thickness around windows, rads etc. Would like to learn to take on some of this instead of passing it on to the plasterer i use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Sorry about no responses, your post went missing as it was buried inside another topic so Ive moved it here.

I've taped all manner of thickness, colours and types of plasterboard so don't let that put you off doing refurbs. For me they were generally smaller jobs with more folks to work around but had far better rates. I hope it works out.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thread Information