Off site day to day running of your business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default If this could be used for your advertising...

I paid an artist for this drawing back in the 80's to remove acoustic ceilings here in the States. I don't think you guys have to deal with that but if you can use the drawing for repair work advertising or something like that, I thought I'd offer it.

If you PM me I can email you the file, or you can copy it.

Rick

Popcorn Acoustic Graphic jpeg.JPG

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhardman For This Useful Post:

amestaper (04-09-2010), the_legend (31-08-2010)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Thanks Rick.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default If you can use this...

I received an email about a sales/marketing webinar...
    This webinar may offer some good advice. Typically they are open to questions. I don't know if the links will work, there is an email address at the bottom.

The information is usually very elementary...that said, everything is worth investigating...

If you do decide to play, take the conversation into the areas important to you. They probably don't know about drywall specifically and will want to get generic. Push them for specifics. I'm sure it will be geared for larger companies...which is good. It will let you know how your successful competitors are doing business.

Rick

Complimentary Webinar:
    8 Steps to Unify
    Sales and Marketing
    Sponsored by:

The classic lack of alignment between sales and marketing is threatening the livelihood of many B2B organizations.

That's because today's buyers are seeking more than solution providers – they're looking for trusted advisors who understand their challenges and goals and can help them move smoothly down the path to purchase.

In this webinar, AG Salesworks' president Peter Gracey and content marketing consultant Stephanie Tilton will share eight ideas for unifying your sales and marketing teams. They’ll also present a real-world case study showing how one company realized tremendous benefits through sales and marketing alignment.
    Attend this fast-paced webinar to learn:

• Why it's critical to get marketing and sales working as one
    • The 8 steps needed to close the gap
    • How one company aligned sales and marketing for increased revenue

Two convenient sessions

Wednesday, Sep 15
    2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT

Thursday, Sep 16
    2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT

If you have any questions, please email hello@netpros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default A good idea...

Over here (US) I seem to be constantly running into guys that complain about the lack of work while they expect business to knock on their door. At the same time they call them selves "dirt balls" or in some other way self sabotage their own success. I don't understand how some people can expect to do better with a negative mindset.

I ran across this this morning and wanted to respectfully offer it to those guys that might appreciate it...

Rick

5 Things You Must Do Every Day to Build Your Business
    By Joshua Black
    If you are a business owner there are a few critical tasks that you need to turn into a daily habit in order for your business to keep moving in a positive direction and to make you money.

If you can create a habit of performing these 5 things every day, some for just a few minutes, then you will see your business grow right alongside your dreams:
    1. Plan for the future a few minutes each day. Assume that your service has stopped selling all of a sudden. What direction will you take your company next? What new income stream can you add? This is a time for day dreaming and recording notes in preparation for the future. You don't necessarily have to take action on these items, but you need to think about them daily in order to bring out the golden ideas.
    2. Work on your marketing in some aspect every day to get new customers. If your prospective customers don't know about you they won't buy from you. Work on getting your message out every day even if it is just for a few minutes.
    3. Work on closing a sale every single day. whether you are doing this on-line, on the phone, through the mail, or face-to-face you need to be selling every day. Without the close of a sale there is no business. This is not something that you can delegate all the way. even if you have a sales person you need to be out there looking for deals.
    4. Develop or strengthen your business network. You need to join or create a business network where you can help others and they can help you back. This is a great place to get free customers through referrals and an excellent mentoring opportunity using the mastermind principle.
    5. Contact your current customers. Don't ever forget about the people that have already purchased from you. These are your best customers. They already like what you have to sell and they don't cost anything to acquire. Contact potential customers frequently, even if you are just saying hello. They need to know what you have to offer and they need to know you are still breathing. They won't seek you out. You must go to them.

Thread Information